Virtual Call Centre
Founded in 1997, Arise Virtual Solutions Inc. is the world’s leading provider of virtual business services for brands seeking to improve business results through their sales and service channels.
Arise has its HQ in Miramar, Florida and currently provides working Opportunities to 49 USA States, UK and Canada.
Arise customise and deliver high-quality voice, e-mail, and chat customer service, technical support, and sales through a network of entrepreneurial, self-employed home-based Arise Client Support Professionals (CSPs) in the United Kingdom (UK) Unites States of America (U.S.A) and now Canada (CA).
Clients gain value through our unmatched combination of superior service and best cost. Through the delivery methodology of Undisputed Top Performance™ Arise’s 100 percent virtual model is able to best match CSP’ skills to specific client needs. This allows companies unparalleled flexibility for growth and profitability while improving their customers’ satisfaction.
No other company better understands how to bring the virtual solutions model to life for premium brands.
Arise UK Commenced Operations in Sept 2008 and is a Sister Company of Arise USA.
Demand for Arise UK was driven by existing clients of Arise USA and significant interest from UK based companies. Arise are positioned to become the undisputed top performer in the home based customer services industry in the UK and continental Europe.
Arise uses proven technologies and processes to help lower the risks to its clients and better enables you to achieve the freedom to work from home in a genuine manner.
As an Arise Client Support Professional you will:
- Choose the Client Applications you wish to service from the Arise Portfolio
- Choose the type of service; customer service, sales or technical support based on your own interests, skills, experience and abilities
- Commit to the number of hours you wish to service per week; we typically contract individuals to service a minimum of 15/20 hours per week
- You will have the ability to post your own working schedule 2 weeks in advance and you can book hours in which to service in 30 min intervals.
For instance – book 2 slots to work 10-11am and then come back later in the day if you wish or just do a minimum of a few hours each day, You build your schedule so its extremely flexible indeed. This is what adds to the Work/Life Balance that many people in this day and age crave for.
You post your hours by simply clicking on a web based scheduling tool. “You Set the Hours” – “You Wish to Work” and you can change them around if you wish to.
Arise service contracts in various industry sectors including:
- Retail/customer goods
- Travel hospitality
- Financial services/insurance
- High tech/communications
Arise’s own 2011 UK demographics:
- 72% female
- 28% male
- Average age 38 years old
- Bi-Lingual 8%
- University/college attendance 51%
- Sales Experience 50%
- Management/supervisory experience 32%
Arise only contract exclusively with Independant Business Owners (IBO's) or in UK speak (Ltd Companies) and when one of these start to build their company with Quality CSPs they can be considered for membership into the Arise UK Premier Partner Alliance.
Premier Partners are Independent Businesses that have demonstrated the skills necessary to consistently grow their business while providing the best customer service, sales and technical support within the Arise Network of Independent Businesses.
Independent businesses must meet specific qualifying requirements to be even considered for admittance into the Arise UK Premier Partner Alliance. Aspiring Independent Business Owners who would like to be granted admittance into the Premier Partner Alliance must have demonstrated their ability to manage their Client Support Professionals (CSPs) for an agreed amount of time.
So affiliate with an IBO who HAVE proven to Arise UK that they -
- have a Limited Company that can be verified through Companies House
- have successfully completed the Arise UK Premier Partner Alliance consultation process with the Arise Premier Partner Alliance Board
- must be in good standing with Arise and must not have any terms for cause
- must have reached a certain number of actively servicing CSPs all in good standing